I started this project after getting tired of manually managing certificates for the OpenVPN servers I managed. It was also really helpful for learning more about PKIs and better understanding how services rely on certificate-based authentication. I'm particularly proud of:
- working through the broad implementations of user-authentication, certificate management, and service integrations.
- adoption by several teams in my company to protect both development and production environments.
SSO for services that use CA-based authentication.
For when you might want...
- ssh users to authenticate against Cloud Foundry UAA,
- Google Cloud project owners to have access to an OpenVPN server, or
- a GitHub team to access a network with sshuttle
With the caveat that this repo...
- is a work in progress, and
- is open source to help facilitate demos, discussion, and reviews to continue its evolution
Latest Release — v0.19.2 (2020-07-16)
- Re-release without
sha256 file d1989a9ab588928ffb3d7721a5711ce99e83ab98d6e2b5c5dab114f102dee3ba ssoca-client-0.19.2-darwin-amd64 ee6ee19b2aadc00b69b2db13f66555ebd33de7d3bced23ab97b42679732a9caf ssoca-client-0.19.2-linux-amd64 035ad5b64cbfff175c95e51383618b23b4f455c5a5d8e14581ae6d8c8ec5022f ssoca-client-0.19.2-windows-amd64.exe 4c7aa8ea3f1973f86e219d35e4e7399d0c1de9d51c77aaa69f58d70a56f442b0 ssoca-server-0.19.2-darwin-amd64 d45685e014e7c17a77fb8e59c63bcf1a04a88e311db5f565f80122ba384f34c6 ssoca-server-0.19.2-linux-amd64 69502342a076e00b501ca6caf17f838df5bf29f94fe050756a9563bc0f49e96e ssoca-server-0.19.2-windows-amd64.exe