I created this project, initially, to simplify the download process for private release assets after not finding another compatible tool. I’m particularly proud of:
- the expressive command line interface that supports some powerful features.
- making the single-page website (gget.io) that has a clean design and very readable documentation through examples of its usage.
An easier way to find and automate file downloads from GitHub and GitLab repositories. Learn more from the examples and documentation at gget.io.
- Standalone CLI - no
gitor local clones required
- Public & Private Servers - supporting both GitHub and GitLab
- Public & Private Repos - API-based access for private resources
- Tags, Branches, and Commits - also semver-based constraint matching
- Archives, Assets, and Blobs - download any type of resource from repos
- Built-in File Operations - easy rename, binary, and stream options
- Checksum Verification - verify downloads by SHA (if published)
- Open-Source Project - contribute and discuss at dpb587/gget
Latest Release — v0.5.5 (2021-01-26)
--cdbehavior when using resource globs (#19)
e7260a27dc5042de351b0ec33e69db0202727735328ddbccfb1c3616d500bb0e gget-0.5.5-darwin-amd64 8ad077cd54cf4b075e8578f85cdf2650ae2f86cb2a852efbd98c6cb6733e78d8 gget-0.5.5-linux-amd64 a36ab492ab383d612f4983bdce162111bfef530f48438fb6b2649ea2fe18d806 gget-0.5.5-windows-amd64.exe